Saturday, December 3, 2011

WHERE IS THE GILBERT TO MY GEORGE?


















While a 1+1 crying projects scenario would lead to nothing but increasingly neurotic, dark, emotionally disastrous projects that lost any formal edge, I long to find someone that is compatible as a collaborator as well as a first-sight-and-forever love.



I need a coatrack of a man (or maybe woman)--preferably one that will teach me Spanish and believe in a two-winged home, but turn out to find happiness as we grow to become irreconcilably codependent (and to not have a problem with this).

Please be unusually optimistic in attitude, even if the optimism is sort of an adoptive strategy and not one born from a long and easy life history.

Lying is low on my list of values; this is not to say that I am capable of lying, but I don't mind if you have to--as long as I can trust that you mean what you say at the time that you are saying it, because it comes out of a real deep-seated loyalty and love that permeates whatever chrysalis the words act as, until the real and always non-word and quickly departing thing emerges.

Please move this ring from right to left finger and hold what is right. Take it and run.

Now look up and see: did you take my hand or did you follow the directions and find yourself with an invisible key, surrounded by the psychic wheat field of your productive resolution to a life of solitude.

Maybe I'm projecting here, and should retract everything before things get even more complicated.

Serious inquiries only: lamb.katrina.2010@gmail.com